Many women are looking for ways to get slim thighs. A slim thighs look great when you step out in a new dress or pair of jeans.
In this article you’ll discover what it really takes to reduce your thighs and slim down other parts of your body.
Side and Cross-Over Lunges:
This exercise will help you to tone your inner thighs as it hits them from different directions.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take your left foot making a wide side-step.
- Bend your right knee so you push your hips behind you when you are stepping aside.
- Your right leg remains extended as you move your body weight on your left side.
- Touch the ground with your finger tips so your arms on either side of the left foot.
- Return to standing position. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.
- For the classic lunges, stand with your right leg forward and left leg back.
- Then slowly bend the knees until both legs are nearly at right angles. Then push back up to starting position.
- Remember to keep your back straight and don’t let your knees extend over your toes. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.
Stability Ball Leg Lifts:
This is one of the easy-to-do exercises for slimmer thigh that includes a stability ball. This stability ball exercise makes the inner thigh workouts a bit more challenging. It helps to tone the core and inner thighs.
- Lie on your side with your arms kept crossed in front of your body, and a stability ball placed your feet.
- Gently lift the ball up towards the ceiling using your hips and butt and then return to the starting position.
- This makes 1 repetition. Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Lay on your back with your legs straight out in front of you on the floor. Place your arms on the floor at your sides for stability.
- Lift your right leg until it is about six inches off of the floor.
- Point your toe and draw five small circles clockwise.
- Switch directions and draw five small circles counterclockwise.
- Slowly lower your leg back to the floor. Repeat with the opposite leg.