Most women opt for surgery to correct saggy breasts. In addition to being extremely expensive, these surgeries would not deliver desirable results in most cases. Added to this is the worry of side effects that can be detrimental to the individual’s overall health.
As a suitable alternative, one can opt for natural home remedies to correct saggy breasts. In addition to being equally effective as other conventional treatments, these remedies would not cause harmful side effects and would not cost much either. Here are some of the most common home remedies for saggy breasts.
Sagging Breasts- Causes:
Before you move on to the natural remedies, it would be worthwhile to know briefly about the causes and symptoms of the condition. First, have a look at the major causes of sagging breasts.
- Cigarette smoking.
- Body weight.
Symptom of Sagging Breasts:
Do not be puzzled on reading that! Yes! There is a prominent symptom seen even in the very early stages of the condition and which can easily be noticed! The areola gets moved from the middle to the bottom part of the breast.
Shea butter is one of the best natural remedies to beat the condition of sagging breasts. The vitamin E that you get in this butter is of immense value, when it comes to improving skin elasticity. The butter successfully fights against the free radicals there in your body, too.
Things you need:
Shea butter- ½ cup
Things you need to do:
- Take ½ cup of shea butter.
- Put the butter on your breasts.
- Then slowly massage the butter around and on the breasts for roughly 20 minutes.
- Allow it to be undisturbed for 15 minutes.
- Now rinse with cool water.
- Follow the process 3 times every week for best results.
Massaging with oil can be very effective in firming up the sagging breasts. You can use any vegetable oils or essential oils of your choice. Vegetable oil for example almond oil, olive oil, mustard oil, gingerly oil and many others. Essential oils for example lavender oil, cypress oil, peppermint oil and others.
- Lay down on your back.
- Apply some oil (vegetable or essential) on each breast.
- Massage it individually in circular motions.
- Continue for at least 20 minutes or until the oil is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Repeat regularly for desired results.