Belly fat is the most irritating accumulation of fat around the abdomen region. This is a dangerous health hazard because it can cause many internal problems. The most frequent problems faced by people with belly fat are high cholesterol, heart stroke, hypertension, heart attack, diabetes and many others. Do ab exercises and crunches or choose to do cardiovascular exercises along with a weight loss diet.
Causes of Belly Fat?
- Poor Metabolism.
- Hormonal Changes.
- Dining Late at Night.
- Poor Sitting Posture.
- Not Getting Enough Protein in Your Regular Diet.
- Stress And Diseases.
- Sagging Muscles.
- Sedentary Lifestyle.
- Consuming Low-Fat Foods More Often.
- Drinking Carbonated Drinks Regularly.
- Depriving Yourself of Sleep.
There is no better exercise that you can think of to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
Alternating Toe Touches-
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your back pressed against the floor.
- Elevate one leg up in the air while slowly lifting your torso off the ground. U
- Using the opposite arm, reach over and try to touch your toe. Remember to exhale while perform this part of the exercise.
- Slowly begin to lower your torso and arms back down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat the movement on the other side. Repeat the movement.
- Try for three sets of 30 reps on each side.
No, you don’t need a bicycle for this. Thinking how? We’ll tell you.
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your side or behind your head as we do in crunches.
- Now lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg out.
- Now take your right leg out and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Alternate bending your knees this way as if you are paddling a bicycle.