Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Because the summer is over, that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t take care of our body and our weight. A common vegetable that you can find it in any season time is cucumber. It is not only healthy and available, but it’s also the key to the perfect body that you always wanted.
Thousands of people worldwide are thankful for this amazing vegetable because this weight loss plan had proven extremely successful.
It is important to mention for this weight loss plan, is to stay away from sweets and alcohol because they can be quite counterproductive on the metabolism.
This vegetable is very low in calories and is pretty much all water, which makes them super-hydrating. They have a lot more to offer than high water, low-calorie food!
Cucumber abundant in antioxidant and anti diabetic properties which have an incredible cleansing power that removes the stagnant chemical toxins and waste materials from our body.
Benefits of Cucumbers:
- Loaded with nutrients
- Keeps your nails strong
- Prevents cancer
Cucumber Diet Meal Plan:
If you want to lose more weight don’t exceed his diet plan over 14 days, it is best to take a break for 5-6 days consuming healthy fats and proteins and then you can resume it in case.
Here you can find the recipes below the meal plan.
- Breakfast: cucumber salad , 2 hard-boiled eggs
- For lunch: cucumber salad, 1/2 cup of almonds
- For dinner: Only Cucumber salad
- Snack: after breakfast one apple
- Shake: have a cucumber shake in case you get hungry
You should use only organic foods.
Cucumber Salad Recipe:
- 2 cilantro sprigs (fresh and chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups of organic cucumber (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley (fresh and chopped)
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes (chopped)
Cucumber Shake Recipe:
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 thumb of ginger
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup of almonds
In the blender mix everything and blend until you get a nice homogenous mixture.